Etsy Mini

Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting Back To The Sewing Table!

What an incredible year this has been!  I have been away from my sewing table for almost a year now, and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!

My family and I went on an incredible 6 week Cross Canada adventure, returning home to Alberta through the northern U.S.  We saw so many incredible sights, and had fantastic weather!  Out of 42 days of travelling, only 2 brought us rain.  We are very fortunate to have experienced the trip of a lifetime!

So now that the travel bug has finally left me, I figured it was time to get creative once again.  I have some really gorgeous fabric that has been sitting in my stash for way too long, and it's been calling my name!  In the last couple days I have made 2 beautiful tote bags for Christmas...they would be an incredible way to say "Merry Christmas" to your friends, coworkers, and loved ones alike!

Here are my latest two tote bags:


I will be adding more creations as I am able.  If you would like to see my shop on Etsy, click on the link below.

Cheers!
Maureen
www.mosewsit.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment