Etsy Mini

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Will Spring Be Here Soon?

Hi everyone...I see it's been a "few" days since my last post, my apologies!!

There is still a ton of snow on the ground where I live, and it snowed last night and this morning.  But I'm not complaining...I'll take snow over extreme weather/natural disasters any day!

I have been trying to create some new items and increase my stock for an upcoming tradeshow that I've been invited to attend.  The "Swing Into Spring" trade show and shopping extravaganza is only a month away so I'd better get busy!  There are lots of great vendors so there will be something for everyone! 

I am also very honored to be asked to feature one of my items on this blog:
threeyearsofdeath.blogspot.com   Kitty is a law student and likes to have giveaways on her blog...my giveaway date is set for March 18, so go have a peek!!  This terrific eco-friendly market bag made by moi will be the giveaway for that day

Eco-Friendly Reusable Grocery and Market Tote Bag

Also, camping season will soon be upon us, so I couldn't resist whipping up this adorable rag quilt for little ones to bundle up with around the campfire...
Soft Rag Quilt Camping Theme

Check out my Etsy shop for some great items, and I will be posting some new creations made from some fabulous new fabric soon!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment